Fact: Videos are the second most popular form of content among marketers after visual images and video marketing. People don’t want to waste time digging through text. Digital video viewers are more likely to want to watch a product video than read a description.
But what does that mean and how does it help your online sales grow? So glad you asked! We have a stat-packed article right here that will prove how video marketing will increase your sales.
How Can Video Marketing Increase Your Online Sales?
- Video attracts users to stay on platforms longer and increases user engagement:
- 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer videos under 60 seconds.
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without.
All of this means just creating a high-quality video will automatically ensure more shares. Did you know that consumers are four times as likely to watch a video about a product rather than read about it? This leads us to believe that words are not as effective as video.
- Video Marketing for Conversion and Growth:
Once you create that stellar video, how will it really affect your business’ bottom line? Well, you will definitely grow faster than your competitors. Video marketing for business communication generates the most effective marketing strategies amongst businesses. Aberdeen’s statistics supports this, stating that the average conversion rate for websites with video is 4.8% versus 2.9% for sites without.
- Mobile Video Marketing is at Its Peak:
We know you’ve been sucked into videos on your phone that showcase attractive products that your phone knows you’ll love. That’s because the experts know that mobile marketing is vital to your online sales, which is obvious when you look at the research for mobile video marketing. According to IAB, ad spend in video marketing continues to increase with marketers, increasing the digital video budgets by 25% year over year.
Consumers L·O·V·E watching video on their mobile devices:
- According to YouTube, more than 70% of all YouTube video consumption is via mobile devices.
- Broadbandsearch says users spend 40 minutes a day, on average, watching YouTube on mobile devices.
- Wyzowl says 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile devices.
- And 93% of Twitter video views happen on mobile.
Is video marketing really worth it? Research shows us that it is. In their 2020 report, Wyzowl found:
- 89% of video marketers say video gives them a good ROI.
- 83% of video marketers say video helps them with lead generation.
- 87% of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website.
- 80% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
- 95% of video marketers plan to increase or maintain video spend in 2020.
In summary: There’s no need to wonder about the benefits of video marketing for business. It’s definitely worth it, and you don’t have to take video marketers’ word for it either.
Charley Grey L·O·V·E·S Video Marketing
Heck, we love all forms of marketing that work. In addition to assisting in the build of a video marketing campaign, we take care of everything for the life of your website. And by everything, we mean the hosting, security, research, design, development, on-page SEO, backups, maintenance, as well as updates and edits of your website – all for one crazy-low monthly subscription fee. Stop waiting – take your online sales to the next level with our help. Let us take you to coffee to learn more!